Apera Yoga Tote Review
Guess who just got the new Apera Yoga Tote!!!!???
I got my first Apera Bag in 2014 and I literally use this bag EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Going to the gym, training clients, everyday errands – this bag is on my side. I love my original Fuchsia Apera Performance Duffel (read my blog post on it here) and when I was asked to review the new and improved Apera line of bags I jumped at the chance. I couldn’t decide which one of the sweet bags I wanted and since I already had one Apera bag in the pink family, I asked them to surprise me with any bag in the graphite color. 3 days later, Mr. Fed Ex man delivered me the Apera Yoga Tote.
The first thing I noticed was the really cool pattern and color of the yoga tote. Here is a close up:
Being a new design, I was so excited to see that they kept some of the great features that the original bags had:
- Ventilated side pocket for shoes
- Sanitize infused anti-microbial protection to ward off odor
- Tons of interior pockets to keep your stuff organized
- A small, anti-microbial interior bag to keep your wet and dry clothes separated
- Water proof bottom
- BONUS!!! With every 3 bags purchased, one is donated to a Special Olympics Athlete
They added a few new features that really take the bag to the next level of awesome:
- Exterior Water Bottle Pocket
- 2 extra carry handles as well as a shoulder strap
- 3 extra exterior pockets
- A pass through to carry your foam roller or yoga mat
- A padded pocket of electronics
This bag is so roomy, that I wanted to show you just what I carry in my bag
These are the necessities that I need for work: a foam roller, shoes, water bottle, towel, ipod, speakers, resistance bands, shower/cosmetic bag, tablet, wipes, perfect pushups, band, wallet and keys.
It all fit nicely in the tote with room to spare for a change of clothes. And I still had the exterior pockets empty!
If you are looking for a new gym bag, diaper bag (yep – it would be great for that too), carry all for every day or just a fun accessory, you will not be disappointed with the Apera Yoga Tote. And if the Yoga Tote isn’t what you are looking for, Apera has a variety of other bags in all shapes, sizes and colors that are sure to fit your needs. Check out their all new website and get 20% off your order. Go get your Apera Bag today and find out “where you can do from here”.